You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions and Feedbacks

Provide your feedback and suggestions here.

Hello Friends,
    This site is in beta stage so there are many areas where we can improve this site. So you it will be better to have all suggestions and broken links at a single forum. This will help our webmaster to create a good site.
    With best regards,
    Sunil Saharan
    working for an ideal and peaceful society.
    Hello Webmaster,
    Please edit bottom link. It is showing name Haryanaspider.com. Please change it to punjabspider.com . Please change forum categorieg these are also indicating Haryana categories.
    With best regards,
    Sunil Saharan
    working for an ideal and peaceful society.

Respected Webmaster/Editor,
    I found that the "Punjab News" section is not working properly. It's showing an Error while submitting new Posts ther. Error message like 'Missing Newstrack Category'. Please rectiy it as soon as possible.

Regards,
    Anindya (Andy)

I am facing problem while trying to submit new Picture in Picture Section. Error : Restricted Access, which generally shows when the permission isn't provided to the member.
    I think, this needs to be solved.

Regards,
    Anindya (Andy)

Hi webmaster,

See my suggestion click http://www.punjabspider.com/forum/127-Please-add-Chandigarh-business-section.aspx

Regards,
    Raj Kumar

Join Gurdas Mann fan club

HI SUNIL,
    THANKS
    YOU WROTE WELL IT CAN HELP TO WEB MASTER TO
    MAKE THIS SITE MORE ATTRACTIVE,I WILL FOLLOW
    AS YOU MENTION WHEN I FEEL SOMETHING
    ERROR.

THANKING YOU

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.