You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions and Feedbacks

How to make your Businesses approved?

Members of PunjabSpider,

It’s sad to see that some of us are not following the rules of posting Businesses under Business Directory. I request all of you who wants to submit new business here in BengalSpider to follow the Guidelines. This is a very good option to earn revenue. You will be eligible for revenue share only if you submit Businesses with detailed description and correct spelling/grammar.

Tips to get your Business Submission Approved -
    1. Mention some details about the business.
    2. Mention the Address (It is must)
    3. Mention Contact details (Phone No., Fax, Email or Website)[Any of two among these are must]
    4. Check whether the post already submitted prior to yours
    5. Don’t Copy from other sites.
    6. Check Spelling before submission.
    7. Select correct Tag while posting like Clinics, Apparels,College etc etc. Select the Appropriate one. Editors are too busy, they are not going to rectify errors for all of your submission.

*Feel Free if you have any doubt. Email me with your Queries - write2anindya@rediffmail.com or Discuss it in Forum or Message me in my profile . I will be happy to help you.

• Earn Money from Bihar & Jharkhand & Delhi by sharing your knowledge.
    A business (also called a company, enterprise or firm) is a legally recognized organization designed to provide goods and/or services to consumers.[1] Businesses are predominant in capitalist economies, most being privately owned and formed to earn profit that will increase the wealth of its owners and grow the business itself. The owners and operators of a business have as one of their main objectives the receipt or generation of a financial return in exchange for work and acceptance of risk. Notable exceptions include cooperative enterprises and state-owned enterprises. Businesses can also be formed not-for-profit or be state-owned.

The etymology of "business" relates to the state of being busy either as an individual or society as a whole, doing commercially viable and profitable work. The term "business" has at least three usages, depending on the scope — the singular usage (above) to mean a particular company or corporation, the generalized usage to refer to a particular market sector, such as "the music business" and compound forms such as agribusiness, or the broadest meaning to include all activity by the community of suppliers of goods and services. However, the exact definition of business, like much else in the philosophy of business, is a matter of debate and complexity of meanings

My self kamal deep..

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.