You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Local Q & A

Discuss: Which is the Best University in Punjab?

This thread is to discuss the opinion poll topic 'Which is the Best University in Punjab?'.
    Hi members,

I studies in Lovely Professional University but still I think it is not the best University of Punjab. There are some reasons why I don't regard it as best university of punjab though it is among top rank university of India.

My favourite among the above is Punjabi University, chandigarh because it is providing education to the people of punjab for a long period and establish their name as a trademark.

Lpu has a large student strength and this is the only reason it is not my favourite but a good university and will become top in punjab in 2-3 years.

Thanks

HELLO = DARSHAN SINGH.
    Plz Correct spealing of punjabi university,chandigarh...
    The Correct name is PANJAB UNIVERSITY,CHANDIGARH...
    Before many years, the name of university is punjab university but after some time name can changed because this university is situated in chandigarh. Chandigarh is the Capital of PUNJAB AND HARYANA. But at a time Chandigarh is 60% under in Punjab and 40% in Haryana.
    Then Chandigarh govt can change the name of punjab university with
    Panjab University.

My self kamal deep..

Thanks kamaldeep. A lot of people has this confusion about the name of that university. One of my friend is studying there and I also want to join there.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.