You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Rearrangement of Resource Types and Categories: Please Cooperate

Hello PunjabSpider friends!

We are re-arranging the Resource types and categories in PunjabSpider. While this process will go on you may find some peculiarities, like wrong categories for some resource types. Once we finish the the rearrangement this problem will be over.

Also, due to this rearrangement, we will have to shift all the existing resources in PunjabSpider. This is a bit big project and I regret in advance for editing delays or other similar issues.

Thanks in advance for your kind cooperation.

Regards,
    Kumaraditya Sarkar.
    Hi Kumaraditya,
    The rearrangement that is to take place in resource section is a welcome step. I am sure that this would make Punjab spider a better site. I extend your full cooperation to you on this project.

Hello Siddharth Ji,

Thanks a lot for your kind cooperation. I also have a plan to review or cross check all the past resources while shifting and categorizing them, to make sure there is no margin for error. If some posts were erringly given more/less points/cash credits by me/my previous webmaster, they will be re-evaluated and corrected.

As a result, some changes can take place in the points and cash credits of some members. For members with good writing skills, I can presume beforehand, it will be better only! And I know you will be there again along with your kind and sincere cooperation.

Regards,
    Kumaraditya Sarkar.

Regards,
    Kumaraditya Sarkar,
    Site Coordinator, SpiderWorks Technologies Pvt. Ltd.

Write on Bollywood and Reality Shows.
    Earn Huge!

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.