You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: PunjabSpider.com

Ownership share for October 2010

As per our announcement Be owner of Punjabspider we are announcing ownership share for October 2010.

This month site showed the potential of progress and earned a revenue of 21.914, which is 250% more than previous month. This shows the site have ample potential if we have some good contribution.

This month 3 members reached ownership level, these are

1. Siddharth Pani 10%
    2. Darshan Singh 9%
    3. Rajesh 8%

Congratulations, to members.
    Thanks Sanjeev Sir,

I am very happy that I successed in making to the list of members getting revenue. And also punjabspider got more revenue this month then earlier two months. This shows improvement of this site, but still we are far behind the other sister sites of ISC like tamilspider.

I want more number of members should participate here in this sites growth.

Thanks

Congratulations to the shareholders for your efforts and thanks Sanjeev sir for publishing this report.

To Darshan,
    We just got to keep patience, friend! Let us not compare with any sites but try to give our best efforts. Just think yourself as the single contributor here and keep on posting, do not wait for others. If you concentrate on quality work we will surely get the results, if not today then tomorrow; if not tomorrow then the next day; but we will make it someday for sure!

Regards,
    Kumaraditya Sarkar.

Regards,
    Kumaraditya Sarkar,
    Site Coordinator, SpiderWorks Technologies Pvt. Ltd.

Write on Bollywood and Reality Shows.
    Earn Huge!

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.