You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Introduce Yourself

This is Paramjit

Hello,

This is Paramjit Singh, a retired school teacher from Ludhiana. I liked this site, so registered here, and am now trying to find out what is what.

Yours Truly
    P. Singh
    Sat Shri Akaal Paramjit Ji,

Welcome to Punjabspider (PSR). It is good to see you in PSR. It will be a fun time for you to explore the web world and also earn some remuneration for your contributions here. As you were a teacher I think you can post more in this website. There is also a Partnership program in PSR. Please explore the webstite fully and you can gain details about many things. Post good resource with good keywords in PSR.

All the best for your Journey in PSR.

Thanks & Regards
    S. Balasubramanian
    Editor Tamilspider & Punjabspider
    Webmaster Chennaispider

Quote: "Every single person whom you meet before death will have something to teach you"

Dear Paramjit Singh Ji,

Welcome to Punjab Spider. It is nice to see that a person of vast experience in Education field has joined this site. I am sure your experience will definitely be mutually beneficial to both you and PSR in the future.

Kindly go through the member FAQ. It will help you understanding how the site works and how you can earn from this site.

All the best and looking forward for your rich contributions.

Warm Regards
    Rajesh

Hello Paramjeet Sir,

Welcome to PunjabSpider (PS). I think its a good thing that this site can also attract experienced people, this means PS is really a wonderful site.

And I request you to make a regular contribution to this site so that a lot of people get connected here and does contribute to the growth of this site.

Thanks

Hello Paramjit Ji,

A warm welcome to PunjabSpider. This website is the complete information portal of Punjab; please help enrich it by posting valuable contents and information. And the best thing is, we offer some remuneration for the efforts of our members. I am eagerly looking forward to your active participation in this site.

Regards,
    Kumaraditya Sarkar.

Regards,
    Kumaraditya Sarkar,
    Site Coordinator, SpiderWorks Technologies Pvt. Ltd.

Write on Bollywood and Reality Shows.
    Earn Huge!

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.