You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Partnership share for November 2010

As per our announcement Be owner of Punjabspider we are announcing ownership share for November 2010. Total revenue 9.24$, revenue is less because we havent got full month revenue due to unavoidable circumstances. But in December there will be no such hurdles.

The conversion rate was 44.79 this month and thus the total revenue was Rs. 413.85

1. Rajesh - 10% (Rs. 41/-)
    2. Kumaraditya - 9% (Rs. 37/-)
    3. Darshan Singh - 8% (Rs. 33/-)

Though effective points of Darshan Singh was not competing with minimum eligibility criteria but his consistent effort compelled us to include his name. I am sure he will come up with new enthusiasm in coming months along with other members.
    Thanks Sanjeev Sir for including my name in the list and praising my effort. I will definitely do better in the coming months.

I also want to know that if this is the last month of the Revenue Sharing Program.

Thanks

Yes December is the last month of this present programme, but after that we will have...wait, suspense! Wait for the New Year announcement!

Regards,
    Kumaraditya Sarkar.

Regards,
    Kumaraditya Sarkar,
    Site Coordinator, SpiderWorks Technologies Pvt. Ltd.

Write on Bollywood and Reality Shows.
    Earn Huge!

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.