You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions and Feedbacks

Discuss: What do u think of increasing traffic day by day in Punjab. What is the reason behind this

This thread is to discuss the opinion poll topic 'What do u think of increasing traffic day by day in Punjab. What is the reason behind this?'.
    Hi nitin,

You have raised a very good discussion. I think due to the increase of the vechiles specially cars, the traffic problem is arising in punjab.

We can see due to the growth in the economy a large part of the middle class families has atleast a car in their house. And they travel in their own vechile for very short purposes. This overloads the roads and things like traffic jam is very common.

@ Darshan Singh :

Yup, m fully agree with you. Can u suggest some ideas on how can this problem be solved or i should say minimized...

I don't think there is any way to get rid of these traffic problems, as population is increasing and with the time number of vehicles is also increasing. And we can't stop people to buy vehicles.

One solution I can give is that people should reduce the use of vehicles for unwanted purpose. And it may be also a solution that the use of cycles in case they have to go for a short distance.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.