You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Sports

Cricket World Cup 2011, what are your expectations.

This year the biggest tournament of cricket is going to start. What are your expectations from this event?

Which is your favourite team and who is your favourite player for this world cup? Share all this here.
    Hi members,

As the World Cup is coming very close, my expectation from this tournament is increasing day by day. All the teams are now claiming themselves as the Champions of this tournament by declaring their team favorites in the media. Whatever the scenerio is, in my opinion its going to be subcontinent teams who has more advantage in this tournament.

South Africa, England, and Newzealand are good teams, but I don't see any chance of these teams to clear even quarterfinals. Only Australia is the only team which can give surprises to the subcontinent tigers like India, Sri Lanka, and Pakistan.

Talking about subcontinent teams, India and Sri Lanka are hot favorites. Pakistan always has the ability to upset big teams and afridi is already having eye on the semifinals.

There is no doubt that my favourite team for this tournament is India. And I know the team will perform best in this world cup.

Thanks

Hello Members,

As I have told earlier that the team from sub-continent will dominate in this World Cup Tournament of cricket. And Indian team has shown this in the very first match of the tournament.

Talking about my favourite players in this tournament I think Virendra Sehwag of India is the one player which is most dangerous player for every team. Other Indian batsman like Sachin, gambhir and Virat Kohli are also in my favourite list.

Among other teams I think West Indies batsman Chris Gayle, South African batsman Kallis, Pakistani batsman Younis Khan are also in my favourite list.

In bowling department there may be some good figures of bowlers against Associate teams but I think this world Cup is going to be Batsman dominated. Among my favourite bowlers, Bret Lee, Jaheer and Muralidharan are going to be perform well in this tournament.

Thanks

Please make contribution in this forum thread about your views regarding Cricket World Cup 2011.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.