You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions and Feedbacks

How to add pictures in the resources

Can anybody tell me that how to add pictures in resources?
    Hello,

Catch me online at GTalk, I will explain you step by step.

Regards,
    Kumaraditya Sarkar.

Regards,
    Kumaraditya Sarkar,
    Site Coordinator, SpiderWorks Technologies Pvt. Ltd.

Write on Bollywood and Reality Shows.
    Earn Huge!

While submitting your resource, you will see a check box 'I want to add some attachments to this resource.' just above the submit button. Click on this check box. Then in the page you will see 'add new attachment' in blue. Click here and upload your image. After uploading completes, you will see three types of links of each image: download link, large image link, and small image link. If you want to show your file as a download file, then choose that link (in case of MS-Word), if you want to show your image as enlarged one, then choose 'large image link'. Copy the desired and required link. Come back to your resource by clicking on title of your article shown above on the same page, go to edit button and paste the copied link at desired location. Submit page and view are current resource.

Please note that your image should not be copied from any other website.

Thanks nidhi ji, you have given me a very useful information regarding using images in the resource. This is really a good way.

Initially I was not clear about using images in resources as thought it is related to photobucket site.

Thanks once again for your kind support

Hello Darshan Singh,

I hope your doubt must have been clear by now with very well explanation by Nidhi Ji. Indeed she has explained it very beautifully and after reading that, even a lay man can upload a photo. And it good to know that you doubt of images is cleared now. So keep doing the good work and feel free to ask in case of other queries.

Regards,
    Vimal

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.