You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Introduce Yourself

Hi I am Sowmya From Tamil Nadu

Hello Friends/Webmaster

I am Sowmya from TamilNadu. I feel great pleasure to be a part of this website. I am a member of few spider sites and also one of the editor of Mumbaispider and SpiderKerala. Now I am here with you all to share and and to get to know things around Punjab. I love to watch Folk Dance of Punjab and also love to hear Songs of Daler Mehndi - The King of Bhangra - Bhangra Pop Singer. Also I love to cook Punjabi Chole (Chana Masala) - Punjabi Recipe. Let me stop with this and I join with you soon to share more on resources and at forums sections. Need your guidance, support and encouragement always.

Regards
    Sowmya
    Hello Sowmya mam,
    A warm welcome to Punjab Spider. I have seen your wonderful posts in Tamil Spider and Mumbai spider. Your posts in Spider Kerala are too good. I think you can be one of the best contributer in Punjab spider. Through I am also new here, I don't know much things about the best topics to write in this site. I hope other members and WM and editors will help us regarding posting in this site. Best of luck for your journey in Punjab spider.
    Regards
    Bhisma Narayan Rout
    WM of Orissa spider

Hello Sowmya,

As Bhisma said your are a wonderful writer. As the editor of MumbaiSpider and SpiderKerala, you know everything in and out. There is nothing much to say except for a warm welcome.

To Bhisma,

Feel free to contact me any time for what to write on. You can also post general Punjab related things as we do in all sites, including education, jobs, tourism and so on.

Regards,
    Kumaraditya Sarkar.

Regards,
    Kumaraditya Sarkar,
    Site Coordinator, SpiderWorks Technologies Pvt. Ltd.

Write on Bollywood and Reality Shows.
    Earn Huge!

Hello Sowmya Ji,

A very warm Welcome to PunjabSpider. As an experienced member of other sister sites of ISC like TamilSpider and MumbaiSpider, I think it is a great thing for this site. With such wonderful and knowledgeable people, this site is definitely going to double in its popularity and rank.

Thanks

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.