You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General Updates

Permission for updating resurce

Dear webmaster,

Please give me permission for updating information and correction the mistakes in below resource :

http://www.punjabspider.com/resources/ViewResource.aspx?ResourceId=2282

And this resource approved by previous webmaster (Ankit Garg) and you are delete my resource without inform to me. Why?

Please tell me information before deleting resource.

Regards,
    Kiran Kumar
    Hello Mr. Kiran Kumar

Whenever I delete something, there must be some valid reasons given. Since it is not possible for me to mail every member about every edited resource, we provide the reason in the resource page itself. And if you log in to PunjabSpider, your alerts will show you that your post has been deleted. So if you are not aware for long about your deleted resource, it means you haven't logged in to the site in recent times.

I cannot confirm why Mr. Ankit Garg approved that. I can say only why I deleted it. The reason is excessive bold tags, which is strictly not allowed according to Google's Terms of Services. So if we approve that, it will be an AdSense policy violation. That is why it has been deleted. Not only for you, anyone with those kind of posts will have received same result. May be Ankit Garg was not aware of AdSense policies clearly.

You can go ahead and correct and resubmit your post.

Regards,
    Kumaraditya Sarkar,
    Site Coordinator, SpiderWorks Technologies Pvt. Ltd.

Write on Bollywood and Reality Shows.
    Earn Huge!

Hello Kiran,

Kumar is very right is saying that due to our ignorance we commit such kind of mistakes which we are unawrae of that time. May be at time when you posted that article, you or Mr. Ankit were aware of the gogle adsense policies.

But After realise our mistakes, its also our responsibility to correct them. I hope your doubt must have been cleared with Mr. Kumar's reply. He has mentioned in his reply everything.

So I request you to do the necessary changes suggested by kumar and your will be approved again. There is no doubt in that.

Regards,
    Vimal

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.