You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Introduce Yourself

New in PunjabSpider

Hello to everybody,

This is sathi chattopadhyay, doing MBA in management degree in Ahmedabad.

I came to know about this site from my brother Sashwato Chatterjee. He insisted me to join the site. however i am not knowing the basic rules.

Any coordinator or webmaster please guide me I believe i dont know the concept very much. Concepts like SEO techniques and all those stuff really making me impossible to learn.
    Hi Sathi Chattopadhyay

Hearty welcome to Punjabspider. It's nice to hear that you are sister of our proud member Sashwato Chatterjee. Then you don't have problem at all as he himself will guide you. You can feel some sort of comfortability and freeness as everyone works here as a friendly team. So you need not worry about discussing anything here. Just what you need to know is concentrate on topics related only to Punjab.

If you have any doubts everyone here will guide you. There is no such thing like impossible. You will gradually learn and master SEO techniques. No one becomes perfect on a single day. Only practice makes perfection. So I have lot of hopes on you. Soon we are going to see your rocking performance at Punjabspider. Have a nice experience. All the best.

Regards
    Sowmya

Regards
    Sowmya

Hello Sathi,

A warm welcome to PunjabSpider. You might remember we had a chat and I was expecting you to step in to the Spider sites any day. You are Sashwato's sister so he will definitely be offering guidance and assistance to you. Please go through the Guidelines for a better understanding of how this site works. For any query, feel free to contact me. I have invited you in GTalk so that we can chat further about this website and how to proceed here.

Regards,
    Kumaraditya Sarkar,
    Site Coordinator, SpiderWorks Technologies Pvt. Ltd.

Write on Bollywood and Reality Shows.
    Earn Huge!

Hello sowmya, thanks for being so kind. If possible learning is a good experience. I believe scope is good in implementing good ideas and topics with Punjabspider.

Kumaraditya, Thanks for this wonderful welcome message to spider technologies. Yes you guided me down, but possibly I forgot the things in the wrong time. Hope that I will get good support from webmaster Kumaraditya and members like Sowmya.

I will surely look forward in my contribution towards spider sites like punjabspider.

Sathi Chatterjee

Didi,

Welcome to PunjabSpider! We awaited for your presence since a long time. Now when you are finally here, best go through the Guidelines of PSR.

Well SEO Techniques holds an important key in delivering your best in resources, and the key for a successful Resource writer. If you can grip the areas of those techniques right in your slot, you can be the best writer here!

You can learn the basic SEO Techniques from our SEO Guider: Kumaraditya Sarkar. He knows the best out of anything.

Looking forward to your contribution in PunjabSpider in future!

Regards,

Sashwato Chatterjee

Hi Sathi,

Welcome to PunjabSpider. You are the sister of Shaswato, who is really a very good contributor of this site. I hope you will be also make same effort to prosper his site.

Thanks

Hello Sathi,

Its good to see that sister of our one of the best members joining this great sister. AS Kumar said, since you are sister of Shaswato, he must have told you how this site functions and about the general guidelines.

Apart form this, if you face any problem at any time or want to clear your doubt on any issue you can contact any member of punjabspider including the webmaster.

We all will be very happy to help you out. So we are loking forward to your contributions and have a nice journey at Punjaspider

Regards,
    Vimal

Hello,
    I am also new in this site. I am also a gold member and editor of ISC. One of the esteemed members insisted me to joint this site. So I am now planning to work hard in this site as I originally belong to Jalandhar city.

Hello Nidhi Ma'am,

Its good to hear that you are an editor at India study channel and those who are member of India study channel or visit ISC frequently, must have seen some article or forum thread or forum replies posted by you at some place or the other. Yes and good to see to you here back home. You are doing an excellent work here and keep that good work up.

Regards,
    Vimal

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.