You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Introduce Yourself

Introduction

Hello everybody,
    I am a new member of this site. I hail from Jalandhar. Presently I am active in ISC. I am a gold member and an editor in ISC.
    Please suggest me the guidelines of this site for my first step.
    Thanks
    Hello Nidhi Ji,

Yes I know you in ISC; though I never knew you are from Jalandhar. It is a pleasure to see you here. A warm welcome to PunjabSpider! Make your home state portal more enhanced with your valuable contributions. For any query, please feel free to ping me. I have also invited you in GTalk so that we can discuss about the further developments of this site more conveniently.

Wish you a happy journey ahead in PunjabSpider.

Regards,
    Kumaraditya Sarkar,
    Site Coordinator, SpiderWorks Technologies Pvt. Ltd.

Write on Bollywood and Reality Shows.
    Earn Huge!

Hi
    I am Azara.
    i am from India(Punjab).
    Thanks.

Hello Azara

Warm welcome to Punjabspider. This thread was started by Nidhi ji. It's better you start a new thread to introduce yourself so that everybody knows that you have joined here and they could be able to welcome and guide you. To do so, click post new message link on forum section and there select category General and subcategory Introduce Yourself. Have a nice experience at Punjabspider.

Regards
    Sowmya

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.