You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Punjab Updates

What is Anandpur sahib railway station code?

Hi,

I am from Jharkhand and I want to know what is Anandpur sahib railway station code? As I have heard, the Hola Mohalla Festival 2011 at Anandpur Sahib, like every year, is going to be celebrated with great glory. I thought it would be a great experience to be present there. Now I was trying to book train tickets online to Anandpur Sahib but I could not located the station code of Anandpur Sahib. Can anyone help me by providing me the Anandpur Sahib station code?
    Yes Vimal you are absolutely right, the Hola Mohalla festival in Anandpur Sahib, Punjab is among the greatest festivals of Punjab and Anandpur Sahib is the second holiest shrine of the Sikhs.

The station code of Anandpur Sahib Punjab is ANSB. You might also like to check out Hola Mohalla 2011 special trains to Anandpur Sahib Punjab which we will update soon. And if you have still not booked your lodging there, do not forget to check Anandpur Sahib Accommodation Hotels (Where to Stay in Anandpur Sahib).

Wish you a happy journey to Anandpur Sahib on Hola Mohalla 2011!

Regards,
    Kumaraditya Sarkar,
    Site Coordinator, SpiderWorks Technologies Pvt. Ltd.

Write on Bollywood and Reality Shows.
    Earn Huge!

Hello Kumar,

What a nice piece of information you have compiled and provided us. Not only it solves my query about station code of Anandpur Sahib Punjab but these link provided by you provided a lot of information on Hola Mohalla celebrations in Punjab.

I want to thank you bringing this huge amount of useful information related to Hola Mohalla celebrations in Punjab and Hola Mohalla special trains to Anandpur Sahib Punjab that any one will not have to go any where in search of any information related to Hola Mohalla celebrations in Anandpur Sahib.

Great work done. I have never seen such descriptive answer on ant topic.

Regards,
    Vimal

hi
    the code is ANSB for railway station of anandpur sahib.

Go & enjoy

happy holi

Hi Charanjit,

Thank you very much for your reply. Yes, I came to know from Kumar Reply that station code of Anandpur Sahib in punjab is ANSB. And I used this information to book my ticket to Anandpur Sahib in punjab for Hola Mohalla celebration this year.

I had heard a lot about Hola mohalla celebration at Anandpur Sahib in punjab. so I wanted to witness with this great event live. But was not getting station code to book ticket. BUt timely reply by Mr. Kumar helped me book my tickets to Anandpur sahib for hola mohalla celebrations.

Regards,
    Vimal

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.