You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Google AdSense

I received my first google adsense payment

Hi All,

Today I received my first Google adsense payment of Rs. 5531.

I would like to thank Punjabspider, ISC and all other sister sites of which I am a member and that have helped me achieve this.
    Hello Vimal,

It is always a very special experience when the first courier containing the Google AdSense cheque reaches your address. You are a very good writer and most importantly you are always looking for good timely topics to post on (in fact few days back I was looking to post an article but when I finished preparing it, you were already done!). It was no wonder that you got your AdSense approval and now you got your first AdSense cheque as well. I am pretty sure you will be earning like a crazy in the coming days. I am waiting for the news of your second AdSense cheque reaching you in no time!

Regards,
    Kumaraditya Sarkar,
    Site Coordinator, SpiderWorks Technologies Pvt. Ltd.

Write on Bollywood and Reality Shows.
    Earn Huge!

Hi Kumar,

Thanks a lot for your motivating words. One thing I forgot to mention in my testimonial, the names of persons who have helped me to achieve this. And your name is right up there. Before I met you, I used to post articles but I didn't had any sense of keyword optimization or SEO optimization.

But you me early and basic lessons in SEO techniques and since then I have never looked back. Though I am not earning a huge amount but it has certainly improved.

So thanks a lot to you. Keep up the good work and keep motivating and helping other new members, just like me.

Regards,
    Vimal

Hi Vimal

It's nice to hear about your first Google Adsense payment. You are an all rounder. Even I had the same experience as that of our webmaster Kumaraditya. One day I was almost prepared my article on job posting and when I was about to post it here at resource section, I saw yours on the same topic and I even discussed about that with Kumar and I appreciated you a lot that day.

It's nice to work with members like you. This is just your beginning. I hope and I wish to have more testimonials from you like this in the coming days too. All the best and Happy earnings at Punjabspider!!

Regards
    Sowmya

Hi Sowmya,

Thanks you very much for your well wishes and encouraging words. Yes, I do look for current topics. And its good to hear that that is also appreciated by you and Kumar.

Its always nice when your work is appreciated by seniors in that field. And yes, whatever i have achieved today is only because of guidance of all the seniors across whom I have came cross.

I hope many more members will share their testimonials with us in coming days. So wishing all the members god of luck.

Regards,
    Vimal

Hi Vimal,

Congratulations, on your success. You have done really well in Punjabspider and other sites as well. This is why you got this reward as payment.

I wish you will continue to do good in the coming days and with same enthusiasm, then definitely you will get lot of such payments.

Thanks

Hi Darshan,

Thank you very much for your reply. Yes I have been putting on a lot of efforts to achieve this and now since that is achieved it feels very good.

The feeling is very much similar to the one when you earn your first salary for your hard work. If you have received adsense payment, you might have gone through same feeling. There is no need to tell you.

Also I would like thank you for all your well wishes. Yes definitely, if we continue our good work, we can take this site to greater heights.

Regards,
    Vimal

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.