You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Introduce Yourself

Self introduction

Hello,

This is Miftahul Habib, a new member of this website from the far away Kolkata. I will be obliged if any senior member of this website guides me regarding how to proceed in this website. I am very confused about what to do and how to earn money here.
    Hi Miftahul Habib,

Welcome to this wonderful website called Punjabspider. I want to tell you that this is not a magical site which promises thousands of rupees in few days. But this is a genuine site where you have to put your efforts, just as you put in any other work.

What you have to do is posts self written article on different topics in your own words here. Don't copy paste from here and there. These articel you earn you god cash credits. For example you can have look at resource section and ask if you still have any doubts.

Regards,
    Vimal

Hi Miftahul Habib

Warm Welcome to Punjabspider. As Vimal has rightly pointed out, this site is a genuine one and you will get for what you work. First to get to know about our site be active at forum section. You can post discussions related to Punjab. If you have any doubts or queries you can get clarified right here at forum section.

At resources section, you can write on topics related to Punjab. There are a lot of categories for you to choose from. Just go through some postings made by our members at resource section to have a clear idea of how to write. If you still have any doubts you can ping me at sowmya2611[at]gmail[dot]com. Have a nice experience at Punjabspider.

Regards
    Sowmya

Hi Miftahul,

As Sowmya and Vimal has already explained you that posting genuine and self written articles will give you a good money.

Alongwith this you can also earn cash and points through Business Section. One more suggestion I want to give you is that whatever you posts will be worth if you make a good presentation of it. For help you can view the older posts which got good points and cash.

Thanks

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.