You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Introduce Yourself

New to Punjab Spider

Hello to All
    I am new to Punjab Spider. I am Gold level member in Himachal Spider and about to become Silver level member in India Study Channel. I am lucky enough to become a Gold level member in Himachal Spider and got my Ad Sense account approved with in a month. Also I want to become a silver level member at least with in this month itself. Happy to be a part of Spider family.
    Happy and Colorful Holi to all.
    Regards
    Hello Hemant Ji

Hearty welcome to Punjabspider. It's great to hear that you have got adsense approval within a month. As you are a member of ISC and Himachalspider no need to tell you more about this site. This is all yours. So we are expecting your valuable contributions here too. All the best and Happy Holi!!

Regards
    Sowmya

Namaste Hemant Ji,

A very warm welcome to PunjabSpider. Since you are a gold member of HimachalSpider there is nothing new to be introduced. Also, as a graduate in computer application, your contribution in PunjabSpider can really be a boost to this website. We are looking forward to your greatest deeds over here, especially in the Resources Section. Also, you will be glad to know that the HimachalSpider webmaster Mr. Rajesh Rana is also a very senior and honoured member here. I think you must know him quite well and will enjoy working together with him and with us all in PunjabSpider.

Regards,
    Kumaraditya Sarkar,
    Site Coordinator, SpiderWorks Technologies Pvt. Ltd.

Write on Bollywood and Reality Shows.
    Earn Huge!

Hello Hemant,

A warm welcome to Punjab Spider. You are one of the best contributers in HSR and we look forward for the same passion and enthusiasm in Punjab Spider. As you are committed to make Himachal Spider No. 1 Portal for Himachal, let us all make this committment for Punjab Spider as well.

All the best
    RR

Hi Hemant,

A very warm welcome to Punjabspider. You already knows how to make contribution here, and you will do the same effort what you have done in HimachalSpider.

Thanks

Hello to All
    Thanks for your responses and a warm welcome. I will surely try post good articles in Punjab Spider also. I would like to tank you all specially Kumaraditya Sarkar sir. I would also like to thank Mr Rajesh Rana under whose guidance I am working for HSR. I would not forget to thank Mr Darshan Singh and Sowmya ji for welcomming me.
    Regards

Hello Hemant,

I am bit late in welcoming you. I I think better late than never. so I would like to take this opportunity to welcome you to this wonderful site Punjabspder. As you said, you ate already a gold member at Himachal spider and silver member at ISC. So I think you are not new to the the spider sites.

Hence you must be familiar with al the guidelines already. Its nice to see senior members from other spider sites and ISC joing here. So keep the god work up and have a happy journey at Punjabspider.

Regards,
    Vimal

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.