You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Introduce Yourself

I am a new member.

Hello everyone,

I am a new member of Pubjab Spider. I joined only yesterday. I have been with ISC since 2010.

I would like to post some articles in the forum.
    Hello Radha Muralidhar,

Welcome to Punjabspider. Since you are already in ISC, no need of explaining the issues, just go ahead and post. Also explore the possibility of new avenues from where you can earn Google Adsense.

With best wishes,
    Sushila

Welcome ma'am. I am sure that you will help the members here also with the same spirit as in ISC.

Hello Radha Ma'am,

It is a pleasure to find you here. I know you very well and perhaps you remember me too in ISC; I was used to edit the English section. You are welcome in PunjabSpider. Nevertheless, there is one basic difference between ISC and PunjabSpider which is here we need to post Punjab related contents only. I hope that will be no problem for you and I am pretty sure I am going to see your contributions a-flowing in no time.

Regards,
    Kumaraditya Sarkar,
    Site Coordinator, SpiderWorks Technologies Pvt. Ltd.

Write on Bollywood and Reality Shows.
    Earn Huge!

Hello Radha Ji,

A warm Welcome to PunjabSpider, which is a fast growing site. It is a good that a lot of experienced people from ISC are keen to contribute here in PunjabSpider.

It will be a great thing for the site and I hope you will make a good contribution.

Thanks

Hello Radha Muralidhar,

A very warm welcome to this very wonderful site called punjabspoder. As our webmaster Mr. Kumaraditya Sarkar and other senior members have already welcomed you. You be feeling at home by now. So Let me also have this pleasure to welcome you you here. And have a happy journey at punjabspider.

Regards,
    Vimal

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.