You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Punjabspider on Facebook

Our Webmaster Mr. Kumaraditya has created PunjabSpider on Facebook. I 'like' it. And I appeal to all those members of punajbspider to 'like' it who really like and appreciate this great website. To follow PunjabSpider on Facebook, please visit
    Facebook Page of PunjabSpider.
    Sat Sri Akal Nidhi Ji and thank you very much for bringing this out in the Forum. I have made this a sticky forum thread as well as a featured announcement in the Home Page of PunjabSpider so that more and more people can learn about the page and "Like" it on Facebook.
    Regards,
    Kumaraditya Sarkar,
    Site Coordinator, SpiderWorks Technologies Pvt. Ltd.

Write on Bollywood and Reality Shows.
    Earn Huge!

Hello Nidhi Ji,

I have already "Like" the Punjabspider page on facebook. Thanks to Mr. Kumaraditya, webmaster of our website who have created the page for PunjabSpider.

Thanks and Regards
    Darshan Singh

Thanks to you Mr. Kumar. Your such initiatives boost the members like me to work hard with more creativity. However, I wish that our punjabspider break all records of 'likes'.

@ Mr. Darshan, thanks for giving a 'like' to punjabspider.

Hello Kumaraditya Sarkar,

Today only I saw this Forum thread and came to know that You created Punjabspider on facebook. This is very good initiative taken by you and that need to be applauded. By the way I have already liked it and I would also like to appeal to al the members of Punjabspider and even other sister sites to like it.

Regards,
    Vimal

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.