You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Punjab Updates

My introduction: I am new to this site.

Hello all,
    I am new to this sister site of ISC. I am quite familiar with all the rules. Just wanted to have support from you all. Also I want to know about various award schemes going on in this site, such as " member of the week", "member of the month" and so on.
    waiting for an early reply.
    Thanks and regards,
    Ankit Sharma
    Hi Ankit Sharma,

Welcome to this fast growing website whose name is PunjabSpider. As you alredy know about the rules of this website and just want to know about various awards and schemes available here in this site.

There is no such thing like Member of Week, Member of Month, and any other contest in this website. As a sister site of ISC, it is still in progress state. But you will be rewarded with good points and cash credits if your contribution to this site is genuine like by posting good articles and through business posts.

Alongwith this if your contribution is good and reached to a particular level (100 points), then you will get share in the revenue of this website. I hope you will do a good job here and will be rewarded for that. Best of luck.

Thanks

Hello Darshan,
    Thanks for the reply dude. One more thing I want to clear. In your last statement you stated, that if reach 100 points then I will get revenue share from this site.

Whether I have to make these hundred points only from resource section or by any method.
    Secondly, Will these points be made with in one month or there is no time limit.

Please friend answer my these two question.
    Waiting for your reply,
    Thanks and regards,
    Ankit Sharma
    (Member Punjab Spider)

Hello Ankit,

A warm welcome to PunjabSpider and I wish you all success and a very long journey with this website.

Coming to your question, we share half of the site's profit per month with all members who has scored a minimum of 100 points, with at least 50% of it from the Resources Section. There is no upper limit of scoring points; just make sure you score 50% points from resources. If your resource points is less than 50% of your accumulated points, only the double of your resource points will be taken into account when we will calculate the revenue share. For example, if you score a total of 236 points with at least 118 from the resources, you get share for all 236 points. However, if only 82 points come from resources of that total of 236, only double of 82 that is 164 points will be taken into account. You will not get any credit for the remaining 72 (236 minus 164) points.

If you have any more query you can either post in the Forum or you can also send me a message by our messaging system.

Regards,
    Kumaraditya Sarkar,
    Site Coordinator, SpiderWorks Technologies Pvt. Ltd.

Write on Bollywood and Reality Shows.
    Earn Huge!

Hi Ankit,

I think Mr. Kumaraditya has already explained well about you two querries. It will be good for the site if you would able to get your name in the list of eligible members for Revenue Share for this month. This scheme is extended to the June month.

Try to get benefit of these. Last month I have just made about 120 points and I got about Rs. 270. The revenue of the website is really good.

Thanks

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.