You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions and Feedbacks

Selection of topics

I have good writing skills in English.But I know nothing about how to operate this site.How to select the topics of content,How to send them, whom to send them etc. pls vanish all my confusions with your favourable reply.
    With Regards,
    Neha Goyal.
    Hi NehaGoyal

Warm welcome to Punjabspider. Your English writing skills is enough to post articles here. As this is Punjab related site, you have to select topics related to Punjab.

Here we have Articles Section which has various categories. Just go through it to have some ideas on topics that can be written on that categories. It's better go through some articles posted by our members to have a clear picture.

Then if you are ready to post Punjab related article then on that page you have a link Post Resource. Make use of that and choose appropriate category and subcategory and give an apt title to your resource and give a brief summary about what the article is all about in minimum of 250 words. Then on description part you can post your article.

But post only self written articles as here we will not allow any copied content. If you have any doubts, you can get clarified here at forum section or you can ping me at sowmya2611[at]gmail[dot]com. We are happy to help you. Have a nice experience. All the best.

Regards
    Sowmya

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.