Exam Details - Punjab Medical Entrance Test (Punjab PMT or PMET) Sample Questions Practice Test
Punjab Medical Entrance Test (PMET) is the entrance test for medical courses in various institutions in Punjab. You can get PMET Exam 2011 suggestions, PMET previous year questions papers, PMET model old question papers and lot more here. Practice PMET mock practice tests to score better!
Punjab Medical Entrance Test (PMET)
Punjab PMT Exam
or Punjab PMET Exam, actually the popular abbreviations for the Punjab Medical Entrance Test, is conducted by the Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot. The Baba Farid University will also conduct
Punjab PMT Exam 2011
like every year on behalf of Guru Nanak Dev University (GNDU), Amritsar. Punjab PMET Entrance Test is actually the gateway of being granted admissions to a wide range of undergraduate medical courses that include MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BHMS and many more in different institutes, colleges and universities across the state. There are more or less 20 medical and dental colleges in Punjab. And the
admission test for medical / dental colleges in Punjab
is this very entrance exam, viz. the Punjab Medical Entrance Test or Punjb MET Entrance Exam.
Punjab PMT Medical Entrance Test Eligibility Criteria
The Punjab PMT Medical Entrance Test Eligibility Criteria is that the candidate should be a bonafide resident of Punjab. However, for some examinations, upto 15% seats are there for non-Punjabi candidates though the remaining 85% seats are still reserved for the Punjab domiciles. The applicant for Punjab MET must have passed the 10 + 2 or any equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as his or her subject combination, scoring atleast 50% marks (40% for reserved categories) in them. Passing in English is also mandatory. The Class 12th exam appearing students can also apply for the Punjab Medical Entrance Test, provided the meet the
Punjab PMET age bar criteria
which is the candidate should be at least 17 years old on the last day of the year of examination. That is, if you are going to ask
how to apply for Punjab PMET Exam 2011
then your age must be at least 17 years on 31t Decemeber 2011. Candidates from the first year of their Bachelor level degree courses can also apply for PMT Exam if they meet the required age criteria.
Punjab PMET Admission Process Application Procedure
If you are looking for
Punjab PMET Admission Process
Punjab PMET Application Procedure
the go through the following steps; it is nothing completed.
1. First of all, collect the
Punjab PMET Admission application form
from Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot. You can also avail the same from selected branches of Canara Bank.
2. You can alternatively receive the form can by post from Baba Farid University of Health Sciences against a demand draft. Contact at the university for more details.
3. If you are going to send your application form by post, provide your signature in the back of the Demand Draft. Mention the registration number at the top of the requisite letter clearly.
Punjab PMET Exam Medical Entrance Test Syllabus
Punjab PMET Exam syllabus
is nothing big and if you study systematically, you will be able to cover it all. We suggest you go through our
Punjab PMET mock practice test
where we have given lots of
Punjab PMET model questions sample papers
which will give you a very good preparation before you approach the actual exam. While covering the
Punjab Medical Entrance Test Syllabus
, go with these tests hand in hand. Remember, there will be three general subjects, i.e Physics, Chemistry and Biology of the 10+2 standard. The
Punjab PMET Exam pattern
150 minutes for answering 200 multiple choice questions
. There will be 50 questions each from Physics and Chemistry and 100 questions from biology. There are 4 marks to be added for every correct answer and 1 mark to be deducted for every incorrect answer.
Necessary Information for Punjab Medical Entrance Test (PMET)
Date Time of Punjab PMET 2011 Medical Entrance Test
: Usually, the examination takes place in the first week of June every year. The exact date has not yet been announced.
Punjab PMET 2011 Fees (Price of application form)
: The exam fees of Punjab PMET is Rs. 1000/- that includes the cost of the information brochure, the application form and other charges.
Punjab PMET Admission Information Brochure
: Can be availed from Baba Farid University.
Punjab PMT Medical Entrance Test Exam Centres
: The Punjab PMT exam is conducted at all the major cities of Punjab.
Punjab PMET Exam Contact Address
Baba Farid University of Health Sciences,
Sadiq Road, Faridkot-151203.
Phone: +91-01639-256232, 256236.
Physics (Medical and Engineering Admission Tests)
Biology (Medical / Dental Colleges Entrance Admission Tests)
Chemistry (Medical and Engineering Admission Tests)
Start Practice Test...
Copyright © SpiderWorks Technologies Pvt Ltd.,Kochi, India
All Rights Resrved.